07/12/05

Tears of the sun

Aqui les paso el liryc de otra de esas rolas raras desconocidas pero que a mi buen gusto pienso que son muy buenas...

tears of the sun...uff fue bastante dificl conseguir la letra ya que la cantante no es muy famosa que digamos..

pero hay les va si a alguien le interesa escucharla nomas digas y se las paso ...la rola aclaro...

Tears of the sun

Keiko Matsui feat karla Bonoff

Violet rays of heaven,
The misty rain -
Showered on your spanish tile
The day I came.

When you know its over,
There's no words to say.
But I knew the end was near,
When you held me.

Love's falling like tears from the sun.
Love's falling like tears from the sun.

Ooh, ooh.

Drove up to the mission,
And walked around.
I tried to listen to my heart -
But there was no sound.

Though I don't feel bitter at all,
And not to blame -
When it all begins to fall,
I keep going.

Love's falling like tears from the sun.
Love's falling like tears from the sun.

Ooh, ooh.


Estamos en contact...

nota: no la traduje porque me dio flojerita...ademas se lee mas bonito en english =:)

No hay comentarios.: